The address of our website: https://proente.com.
What are the personal data we collect and why do we collect it??
This Privacy Notice is owned and operated by Proente and is valid for https://proente.com.
This privacy statement explains how we collect and use information that may include your personal data on your website https://proente.com
The types of personal data we collect include:
- Your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and home address;
- Your credit card information (card type, credit card number, name on the card, expiration date and security code);
- data you provide about your marketing preferences or participate in surveys, competitions or promotions;
You can choose which personal data you want to provide to us (if any) at any time. However, if you choose not to provide specific details, some of your transactions may be affected.
The Data we are collect automatically
We also collect information automatically when you use our website, some of which may be in your personal data.
We use your personal data for:
- Marketing activities: We use your data for marketing activities as permitted by law. We also include a unsubscribe link, which you can use if you don’t want us to send you messages in the future when we use your personal data for marketing purposes, such as size commercial newsletters and marketing communications gönder about new products or other offers we think you might be interested in.
- Other communications: Depending on the communication data you have shared with us, we may contact you by e-mail, mail and telephone or text message at other times. There may be several reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to your requests.
- When you use our services, we may send you a survey about your experience with our website or we can invite you to make an evaluation. We believe that this additional service is useful to you and us, because we will be able to improve our website based on your feedback.
- Analysis, improvement and research: We use your personal data to conduct research and analysis. We can include a third party to do this on our behalf. We may share and disclose the results of such investigations including third parties in anonymous and aggregated form. We use your personal data for analysis purposes, improving our services, improving the user experience, and improving the functionality and quality of our services.
- Security, fraud detection and prevention: We use information that may include your personal information to prevent counterfeiting and other illegal or infringing activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including verification of users. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as safety authorities, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and external consultants.
- Legal and compliance requirements: We may need to use the information provided in certain circumstances, including your personal data, to address any legal disputes or grievances, legal inquiries and compliance, or in order to comply with statutory requirements from the security authorities.
- If we use automated methods to create or impact legal effects to process personal data, we will take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to human interference.
- Your data may need to be used to fulfil your contract with us. For example, if you use our services to purchase services, we will use your data to fulfil our obligation to complete and administer that service under our contract with you.
- Based on their legitimate interests in terms of their objectives: We use your data to provide you with the most appropriate content for your website, e-mails and newsletters, as well as legitimate interests such as improving and promoting the content of our website through our products and services, as well as administrative, fraudulent and legal purposes. When using your personal data for our legitimate interests, we will always balance your rights and interests in the protection of your information against our rights and interests.
- Based on our obligation to comply with applicable laws when it also applies to its purpose.
- We will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes where necessary under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable laws, we will ask your permission if necessary. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at any of the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
If you wish to object to the actions specified under C-F and you do not have a direct mechanism to exclude (eg in your account settings), please contact https://proente.com.
International Data Transfer
The transmission of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement may also include international transfers to countries where the data protection laws of personal data are not as comprehensive as those of the European Union. In cases where required by European law, we will only pass on personal data to buyers with sufficient data protection. In these cases, we will comply with the contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in accordance with European standards. You can request a copy of these items from us using the contact information below.
https://proente.com implements reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to information and misuse of information, including personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and protect information, including personal data. We also apply security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on access and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to personal data during work.
We will retain your information as necessary to provide you with information that may include your personal data, to comply with applicable laws, and to resolve any disputes with any party, and to perform business, including the detection and prevention of other fraudulent and other illegal activities. All personal data we store will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about the period of storage of certain types of personal data that we process about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
Your options and rights
We want you to have control over how our personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways. You can do this as the following:
- You may request a copy of personal data we have about you,
You may inform us of any changes in your personal information or ask us to correct any personal data about you;
- In certain cases, you may ask us to restrict or block the processing of personal data that we hold about you, or to restrict the processing of them, or to appeal to certain ways in which we use your personal data;
- In certain cases, you may ask us to send the personal data you provided to us to a third party.
You have the right to withdraw this permission at any time, subject to applicable laws, when we use your personal data on your consent. In addition, in cases where we process your personal data based on legitimate interests or the public interest, you have the right to object to this use of your personal data at any time, subject to applicable laws.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes or inaccuracies in your personal data by contacting https://proente.com. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable law.
Questions or Complaints
If you have questions or concerns about processing your personal data, or if you would like to use any of your rights under this notification, you can contact us at https://proente.com You can also contact your local data protection authority with your questions and complaints.
Changes on Notification
Just as our business is constantly changing, this Privacy Statement may also change from time to time. From time to time, if you would like to see the changes made to this Privacy Statement, we invite you to access this Privacy Statement to see the changes. We will contact with you prior to the actual changes or changes that will have an effect on you (eg start using your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above).
The cookies are used in our Website.
Cookies are small
amounts of data that can be stored on your computer’s hard disk.
Cookies are small amounts of data that can be stored on your computer’s hard drive.
This data set is generated and sent to you by your web browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox).
These cookies allow you to identify your identity when you revisit our website by eliminating the need to resubmit the data you’ve already provided. Most browsers are currently set to accept cookies automatically by default.
However, you also have the option to set your browser to reject cookies or display them in advance. You can get information about this topic in the Help section of your browser. In addition, you can delete cookies on your system (eg Windows Internet Explorer) at any time..
We use below cokies in our web :
- tx_cookies_accepted: Is set to hide the cookie notification permanently. Lifetime: 1 year
- tx_cookies_hidden: Is set to hide the cookie notification permanently. Lifetime: 1 year
- atidvisitor: Is set to track the visits of a user. External provider: AT Internet. Lifetime: 8 months
- atiduserid: Is set to track the user’s behaviour on the site. External provider: AT Internet. Lifetime: 1 year
- idrxvr: Main visitor ID (3rd-party cookie). External provider: AT Internet. Lifetime: 13 Months
- xtan: Numeric ID, provided by the client when a user logs on to the client’s site. External provider: AT Internet. Lifetime: 1 year
- xtant: Technical value linked to identified visitor management. External provider: AT Internet. Lifetime: 1 year
- xtvrn: List of numsites encountered by the visitor. External provider: AT Internet. Lifetime: 10 years
- xtidc: Visitor ID for intranet site, or when 3rd-party cookies are disabled (ex: User-agent containing safari/iPhone/iPad/iPod). External provider: AT Internet. Lifetime: 10 years
- CONSENT: YouTube Consent Cookie. External Provider: YouTube. Lifetime: 20 years
- PREF: Stores preferences and other information. External Provider: YouTube. Lifetime: 10 years
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Measures bandwidth to determine whether the new or old player interface is shown. External Provider: YouTube. Lifetime: 8 months
- YSC: Is set on pages with embedded YouTube video. External Provider: YouTube. Lifetime: Session
- weba_dealer_locator_cookie_confirmed: Is set to hide the cookie notification permanently. Lifetime: 25 years
- WDP_last_culture: Is set to store the locale of the user. Lifetime: 1 year
- ASP.NET_SessionId:Session ID. Lifetime: Session
- _gat: Used to throttle request rate. External Provider: Google. Lifetime: 1 minute
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. External Provider: Google. Lifetime: 2 years
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. External Provider: Google. Lifetime: 24 hours